While we do need some experienced workers to act as supervisors and teachers on the construction site, we are happy to have your help regardless of skill or ability as long as you’re willing to work and ready to learn. There is a job for everyone. Click here to download a MAHFH Volunteer Interest Form 2022 and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to:
Marshfield Area Habitat for Humanity
PO Box 784
Marshfield, WI 54449
Working together, side by side, promotes understanding and self-reliance.
Families who partner with Habitat for Humanity are extremely grateful for your help. A decent home gives them the strength, stability and independence they need to create a better life for themselves and their families.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Marshfield Area Habitat for Humanity is governed by a Board of Directors.
- To become more involved or find out more about becoming part of the Board, please email email@example.com.
- During the build process, Habitat is always looking for site construction volunteers. Volunteer your time – volunteer as a group or an individual.
- There are many opportunities to get your family involved, your church group, or take part in a women’s build!
- You can volunteer as an individual or with a group by contacting the Habitat office at 715-384-7533.
- Fundraising events are an amazing way to support your local Habitat for Humanity. For information on how to donate your event proceeds to Habitat, contact the office at 715-384-7533.
- YOUTH VOLUNTEERS
- We welcome young people, ages 16 and older, at the work site, with some safety precautions. Young workers 16 and over can perform a variety of tasks with adult supervision on home exteriors. Teen workers who are 17 and 18 can tackle supervised work inside the home. No one under the age of 18 can use power tools.
- Individuals under 18 years old must have a parent or guardian's consent.
- VOLUNTEER AS A GROUP
- Is your church group, school class, civic organization or youth group interested in volunteering as a group for one or more work sessions?
- We welcome your interest and can help you arrange this! Contact the Habitat office at (715) 384-7533 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your plans.